TERMS AND CONDITIONS-RETURNS & REFUNDS
Date Updated: 2019/3/22Order Cancellation
1. After the order is confirmed, the order status shows as "In-process"
2. If you want to cancel order. Please contact customer service or return merchandise under our return policy and process.
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund, with the following exceptions:
Return instructions for special products are as follows:
- 1. Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days (from the date the member received the merchandise) for Televisions, Tuner-Free Displays, Projectors, Major Appliances*, Computers, Touchscreen Tablets, Smart Watches, Wearable Devices, Cameras, Aerial Cameras (drones), Camcorders, MP3 players and Cellular Phones. To protect your personal data, we require you to remove your personal information before return.
- 2. Diamonds: 1.00ct or larger: Members returning a diamond over 1.00ct must also present all original paperwork (IGI and/or GIA certificates). An assigned third-party Graduate Gemologist will inspect for authenticity prior to the return.
- 3. Products with a limited useful life expectancy, such as tires and car batteries, may be sold with a product-specific limited warranty.
- 4. Special Order Kiosk, Items, Mandatory Plated Vehicle and Custom Installed Programs manufactured to our member’s personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/replacement due to failure to meet specifications.
- *Major appliances:
- Refrigerators (above 10 cu. ft.),
- Over-the-range Microwaves,
- Wine cellars
- Electrical Garment Care systems (Styler)
Jewelry Return Policy
1. When you return jewelry items, Costco will require additional time to verify the piece of jewelry, and you will be responsible for a verification fee. The refund will only be made if the returned jewelry passes the verification and the jewelry is not damaged or changed in anyway (i.e. resized or reset).
2. When you return a diamond with the size of 1.00 ct or bigger directly to a Costco warehouse or return on-line, you must also present all original paperwork (IGI and/or GIA certificates) came along with the diamond when you purchased it. And a Costco employee will accompany you to verify the piece of jewelry at a Costco selected jewelry appraisal location. You will be responsible for a verification fee, and the refund will only be made if the returned jewelry passes the verification and the jewelry is not damaged or changed in anyway (i.e. resized or reset).
How to Return
1. Return at store: Please bring the goods to be returned and your membership card to any Costco member department counter in Taiwan. Costco store will process your refund and return the same amount paid by the credit card online to you. If a triplicate invoice is issued upon your purchasing, please bring the set of company chop and its responsible person chop or your invoice chop, and complete the order rebate process and the goods may be returned.
2. Return goods online: Call Online Shopping Customer Service → customer service confirms the order, goods, amount and payment method → logistics firm picks up the goods →customer service confirms receiving the returned goods→ customer service issues order rebate bill and send it to the member via e-mail → customer service refunds online the amount to the original paying credit card in 5 day.
- A) Please provide your order number before returning online to facilitate return procedures.
- B) Members must first pack the returning goods according to the size of the original packaging before handing it over to the logistics company.
4. Whether return directly at Costco Warehouse or return online, members must return the product, along with the product warranty book, complimentary products, all accessories in complete original packaging (including outer box) to Costco.